Lance has had a home on Waiheke Island since 1992. In 2001, while traveling in the USA, Lance met Emma and together along with their two children, they have made central Oneroa Village Waiheke Island their home.
Lance and Emma’s love for Waiheke Island, and its unique lifestyle, is what has brought Oneroa B and B Waiheke Island accommodation into fruition.
“We wanted to share what we take for granted”
A Waiheke Island holiday is about three things;
- Location. You want to stay where you can walk out your door and be somewhere.
- Comfort. You want to stay in a place that you want to return to and relax in during your holiday, warm, clean, inviting and comfortable.
- Privacy. You want to be in the ‘middle of it’ but be some where that gives you the privacy to enjoy the company of each other.
Waiheke Island Oneroa Bed and Breakfast…
- Continental breakfast including; Fresh juice, milk, fruit, cereals, toast & condiments, teas & coffee.
- Queen bed in a double bedroom with ensuite.
- Small kitchenette, including Microwave.
- Separate lounge, allows you to relax in comfort, while allowing your partner to get in an early night.
- Private entrance with a pleasant outlook.
- Off-street parking.
- Central Oneroa village Waiheke Island location.
- Stroll to Matiatia Ferry, Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island Vineyards and a whole lot more.